Assistant Marketing Manager
Here at Blakely we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of fashion. Established 12 years ago we are part of a new age, online, progressive thinking generation of disruptive businesses.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant Manager with a similar 'skies the limit mindset'. We're making massive waves in the UK clothing arena and we're looking for an energetic, driven individual to help us continue to bound forward.
Our Marketing Assistant Manager must be great business & marketing leader. Our growth is so substantial you must be comfortable with working in an ever changing environment.
Assisting our marketing manager you will be working within a marketing team of 8. Operating at the centre of the marketing department, you must have extraordinary communication skills.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Aiding email marketing strategy & implementation
- Aiding social content creation
- Aiding photoshoot planing and logistics
- Aiding influencer marketing
- Support of product launches
- Supporting Imagery processing
- Supporting marketing strategy for events
- Communicating effectively with Brand, Ecom, & Paid Digital departments
Skills / Requirements:
Please only apply if you have previous marketing background. The ideal candidate will have experience in and understanding of:
- Blakely brand and the social space we operate in
- General social media marketing
- Fashion branding (inc photoshoots & videography)
- Email marketing
- Nonpaid marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Work Location: In person