APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE HAVE NOW CLOSED
Blakely Clothing is a fashion brand based in Norfolk. Designing new and exciting clothing products for the global market, we have recently been through an exciting period of growth and are now looking to expand our team. As a Brand Executive, you will work closely alongside the Brand Manager and teams across the business.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced fashion environment and have a strong creative eye for detail and organisational skills. We are looking for an outgoing organised creative, who will act as a brand guardian ensuring the brand identity, tone of voice and personality are adhered to across the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
- Supporting the Brand Manager with the brand strategy and direction.
- Understanding and fully embodying the brand identity and personality.
- Generate and execute brand content concepts, working alongside the content team.
- Organising and executing brand content shoots.
- Acting as a brand guardian, collaborating with all teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Identifying opportunities, elevation and executing brand experience concepts.
- Designing and creating brand assets, ie. printed marketing.
- Regularly conducting research, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and customer mindsets.
- Regularly conducting competitor analysis.
- Supporting the Events/Community team as a brand representative at key events and experiences.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships across all teams.
- Liaising with external suppliers and building brand partnerships.
- Analysing data, results and identifying strategic opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of brand campaigns, activations and adjust strategies as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience is essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and strong creative eye.
- A self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Manage multiple tasks at once.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
- Great communication and written skills.
- Able to take initiative and propose creative solutions to problems
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- A team player with a solution-focused positive mindset.
- Confident in presenting concepts.
- Type: Full time, Permanent Contract.
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com