eCommerce Merchandising Manager
Here at Blakely we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of fashion. Established 12 years ago we are part of a new age, online, progressive thinking generation of disruptive businesses.
We therefore are now looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant Manager with a similar 'skies the limit mindset'. We're making massive waves in the UK clothing arena and we're looking for an energetic, driven individual to help us continue to bound forward.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Managing product launches, ensuring all information is accurate and ready for launch.
- Manage product placement on the website, ensuring products are in the right place for maximum exposure.
- Support with the delivery of the merchandising strategy inline with product launches, advertising campaigns and email marketing.
- Review product sales online (taking into consideration slow selling, low availability products) and ensure they are appropriately positioned on the website.
- Review the navigation on the website ensuring the customer journey is seamless, taking into consideration searchability.
- Work with the e-commerce team to understand the customer activity on the website and make continuous improvements based on this.
- Site walks - flag any broken links, incorrect images or potential issues to the relevant teams.
- Analyse sales performance data to provide insights on online trade performance.
- Grow sales and ensure creation of a balanced product offering, using analytics to optimise the site and drive web traffic.
- Use product performance and stock levels to influence online marketing activities and maximise commercial opportunities.
Skills / Requirements:
- B2C market experience
- Fashion industry awareness
- Shopify e-commerce platform
- Experience of merchandise planning in a B2C business
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Work Location: Norwich
- Please only apply if you have previous e-commerce merchandising experience.