Junior Fashion Designer
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Fashion Designer to join our Product Design team. We are looking for an outgoing creative to expand and innovate our product offering across all categories. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
Please provide a Portfolio alongside your application.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Research, design, and develop new collections in line with the brand identity and seasonal trends.
- Responsible for the design development process, from initial ideas through to the final garment.
- Updating range plans and our in-house organisational platforms.
- Experience in creating CAD artwork and design packs within illustrator, in line with briefs, trends, and creative guidelines.
- A good understanding of the market and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technical research, collating a regular competitor analysis.
- To be aware of our customer’s views on our product through trade analysis and customer feedback.
- Analysing garment technicalities accurately, communicating updates and feedback to the suppliers clearly.
- A good communicator, who can build relationships and maintain them.
- Confident in presenting designs and ranges.
- A self-starter and who has the ability to adapt to quickly evolving and dynamic styles and briefs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Strong interest or experience within the Creative or Fashion industry.
- A degree, HND, BTEC in Fashion Design, Textiles, or equivalent.
Click here to Apply
Back to Careers Page