Product Design Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity available for a talented, enthusiastic Design Assistant and to join our Design team.
Reporting into the Design team, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assisting the Design team with supplier relationships.
- Assisting the Design team with creating new collections.
- Responsible for keeping the sample, fabric books organised and tidy.
- Responsible for quality checking samples, documenting fit comments and measurements.
- Continue to strive to help make the product process efficient.
- Updating range plans and our in-house organisational platforms
- Supporting with the ordering product and completing order forms when needed.
- Designing internal presentations and documents.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest competitor visual communications and marketing campaigns.
- Regularly collating a competitor analysis.
- Creating concept/trend moodboards.
Skills / Requirements:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confident in presenting designs concepts.
- A self starter and has the ability to adapt to quickly evolving and dynamic styles and briefs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience within the Creative or Fashion industry.
- A degree, HND, BTEC in Fashion Design/ Textiles or Equivalent.
- Full time permanent.
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Salary dependant on experience.