Joining the eCommerce team you will be assisting with stock movements, website merchandising and general tasks to aid the team. The ideal candidate will be data driven with an interest in the technical side of retail with strong attention to detail and an analytical mindset. Working as part of a fast paced, forward-thinking team all training will be given and the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously is a must. Previous experience in Shopify and warehouse management systems is ideal but not essential.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Assist the Logistics Team in overseeing the “Ever growing” supply chain. Preparing multiple locations for inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Build products on Shopify & our Warehouse Management System.
- Assist with product launches, ensuring all products are ready to release & deadlines are met on time.
- Assist with merchandising on the websites, ensuring products are in the best place for maximum exposure based on product sales and stock level reports.
- Site walks – you will be key in flagging any broken links or potential issues and passing onto the relevant teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Shopify Ecommerce Platform (Not Essential)
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMSs) (Not Essential)
- Previous online retail experience
- Awareness of data and using it in a retail setting
- A self-starter and who has the ability to adapt quickly
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers Page