Digital Marketing Assistant (Paid Social)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assisting in the design and creation of paid social media campaigns on Meta.
- Monitor and analyse the success of new and existing campaigns.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation, and budget management.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest competitor visual communications and marketing campaigns.
- Regularly researching and collating a competitor analysis.
Skills / Requirements:
- Experienced with social media ad platforms, specifically Meta platform.
- Analytical approach and comfortable with data analysis and reporting, using Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Meta platform.
- Shopify experience, not essential but preferable.
- Confident in presenting designs and marketing concepts.
- Hands-on, task and delivery focused.
- Keen to learn, develop, and contribute to the growth of the brand.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience within the Creative or Fashion industry preferable but not essential.
- Full time permanent.
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Salary dependant on experience from £24,000