Menswear Fashion Designer
Blakely Clothing is a fashion brand based in Norfolk. Designing new and exciting clothing products for the global market, we have recently been through an exciting period of growth and are now looking to further expand our team.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Menswear Designer to join our Product Design team. We are looking for an outgoing creative to expand and innovate our product offering across our menswear range. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
- Design exciting Menswear collections in line with research and direction provided
- Research, design, and develop new collections in line with the brand identity and seasonal trends.
- Responsible for the design development process, from initial ideas through to the final garment.
- Creating CAD artwork, range plans and design packs within illustrator, in line with briefs, trends, and creative guidelines.
- A good understanding of the market and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technical research, collating a regular competitor analysis.
- To be aware of our customer’s views on our product through trade analysis and customer feedback.
- Help with the development of all product collections
- Industry experience is desired but not essential
- Confident in presenting designs concepts.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able to take initiative and propose creative solutions to problems
- Team player - work towards the brand goals with a solution focused positive mindset.
- Strong interest or experience within the Creative or Fashion industry
- Organised with the ability to prioritise your workload in order to get the job done to the highest standards
- A degree, HND, BTEC in Fashion Design/ Textiles or Equivalent.
- A good communicator, who can build relationships and maintain them.
- Type: Full time, Permanent Contract.
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com