Social Content Editor
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Social Content Editor to join our Marketing team. We are looking for an outgoing individual to support our marketing team and generate engaging content for our social channels. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an established fashion brand, grow individually and help shape the ever-expanding Blakely brand.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Editing imagery within for use on ecom and social channels. (Training will be provided)
- Assisting the Social team with scheduling and posting content across channels.
- Regularly designing assets (Training will be provided), concept creation and generating ideas.
- A good understanding of the market and keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technical research, collating a regular competitor analysis.
- To be mindful of our customer mindset, creating content that is relevant and engaging.
- When required, support during photoshoots to secure content needed for social platforms.
- To assist and support the Marketing team.
- A good communicator, who can build relationships and maintain them.
- Confident in presenting concepts.
- A self-starter and who has the ability to adapt to quickly evolving and dynamic styles and briefs.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- A degree, HND, BTEC in Fashion Communication, Marketing or Equivalent is a bonus.
- Must have a strong interest in social media and the fashion industry.
- Full time permanent.
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Salary dependant on experience.